[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 app, cool discovery.

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 13:13:23 UTC 2019

Dar, I might call Abbott. I know there are some protocols for replacing sensors when they fall off. I am not sure if needing a test such as yours would qualify but it is worth asking, since it involves the sensor coming off before it's actual scheduled time. They should also be able to tell you if there is metal in a sensor.

Good luck.

Jeanette