[Diabetes-Talk] Questions regarding blood sugar and diet

debbiewunder at charter.net debbiewunder at charter.net
Tue Aug 6 18:33:21 UTC 2019

Hello. As we all know it is a daily challenge to control blood sugars.

I know that you said you do not like vegetables, do you enjoy them in soup?

It is good that you have added water, but hope that you can do away with the
sweet tead.

You can add some non breaded fish that is already seasoned and can be cooked
in the microwave. It is very simple Possibly you and your boyfriend can sit
down together and work on a  menu together. Maybe you both could try brying
the others healthier choices.

For me, bread will raise my blood sugar, so I eat ham or turkey with cheese
, rool it up and there I have a breadless sandwich.

I don't know if you enjoy walking, but it is one of the easiest and best
exercises.

Good Luck!

Debbie