[Diabetes-Talk] re came across this link in regards to diabetes

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 14:06:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

The video is done well, but the part they seem to leave out is that the gal in the video is a type 2 Diabetic. They want it to sound like an amazing cure for Diabetes of which it’s not. Most type 2 diabetics can remove themselves from insulin with a lot of hard work and dedication. My Dad was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 4 years ago and is now off of all insulin and is doing great. He did this with the help of his Endo and staying true to his new diet.

To clame an app on your phone is what changed your life is a little extreme, but hey it worked for her. I guess it’s really no different than me using the Dexcom system to monitor my blood sugars, she simply uses a team of people on the other end of the app.

Ed