[Diabetes-Talk] query re Dexcom G5 and bluetooth on my iPhone

Paul Magill magills at bigpond.com
Wed Aug 21 06:12:45 UTC 2019

Hi all,

About a week ago, I did my first transmitter change for my Dexcom G5, and
all went well.

Today, I went into Settings to check on Bluetooth for an unrelated device,
and noticed that there are now 2 bluetooth entries for Dexcom, one under the
other, and both say, "not connected", although the app is working fine!

Firstly, is it normal for there to be 2 entries, and should I do anything
about it?

Secondly, why do they say, "not connected", when the app is working
properly?

Thank you for any advice about this.

Warm regards,

Paul in Australia.