[Diabetes-Talk] G6 issue

Rick Mladek hmladek at neo.rr.com
Wed Dec 4 13:34:41 UTC 2019

He was reading the latest email from the executive Techies, to me. It did state to delete and reinstall the sharing program, not the Dexcom G6 application. I did it and it all works fine now. Not a bird brain, just going with what is most recent with instructions to fix if some apps don't come back up, as mine was guilty of. Nevertheless, sometimes information changes at the drop of a second...