[Diabetes-Talk] G6 issue

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 04:45:54 UTC 2019

I have not had any issues with my G6. Just for curiosity‘s sake, I just did my blood sugar to check it against the Dexcom reading. The Dexcom said I was 80, and my fingerstick was 100. That is pretty darn close, since the sensor reading is usually five minutes behind The actual blood sugar level. Also,  you can get a good estimate of your A1C from the Clarity app, and mine is usually pretty close to what the clinic gets. I rarely calibrate or check my blood sugar against the Dexcom, since I really enjoy not having to do fingersticks and trust the Dexcom readings.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone