[Diabetes-Talk] G6 issue

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:35:24 UTC 2019

I too, have had very little trouble with my G6 up until this mess over the weekend.  It was Veronica who got me hooked.  I went in and told my endo that if he couldn’t get me the G6, I didn’t want anything else until he could get it for me.  Next morning, I got a call from Dexcom and the rest was history.  Although this server thing was a huge mess, I knew it was all on Dexcom and believed that “This too, shall pass.”  And, of course, for the most paart, it has.  I understand that a whole lopt of people wanted to hit the panic button.  But, I think the worst is over now.

Have a great day Gang!!!

Bern

Sent from my iPhone