[Diabetes-Talk] Regarding Ozimpic

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 10:31:56 UTC 2019

Terry, I would ask about changing your Insulin. I have used Victoza, and not
had issues, but it sounds like there are some other medical issues that you
need to address. I do not tolerate Metformen, and based on what you have
said I would not go back on it, but I would not wait to speak to your
doctor. If there are some other medical issues unless they are figured out,
you won't completely solve this problem just by changing to another
injectable.

Jeanette