[Diabetes-Talk] Regarding Ozimpic

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Mon Dec 9 14:07:54 UTC 2019

Hi,
Sounds like your situation really needs consultation with an
Endocrinologist if you are not seeing one. If you are in a very rural
area, you need to get to somewhere where the Doctors are more familiar
with treat/helping diabetics and especially one who is blind. A
Diabetes Educator might be able to help if you have access to one where
you live.