[Diabetes-Talk] Newsletter Recommendation.

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:01:37 UTC 2019

Good Morning Gang.

I’d like to recommend something to anyone who would like to read about coming technology; instructions for obtaining prior authorization for prescriptions/equipment, and the like.  This is a weekly newsletter and I’ve actually found a whole lot of information in here that could be useful for all of us here.  This may not be for everyone.  But I encourage all who might be interested, to check this out.  The link is:

Dietribe.com.

Happy reading gang.

Have a great day!!

Warmly,