[Diabetes-Talk] Problems with dexcom, looking for info on FreeStyle Libre.

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Dec 10 20:17:53 UTC 2019

I can tell you about the libre,
I use it, where would like to know where I can get my insurance to pay
80 percent instead of me paying for it.
This goes on the arm, you have a patch if you want to call it that goes
over the cencer to keep it on.
You read with the phone and that is it.
You have to be the one to figure out if you are low or not, it doesn't
wake you or anything like that.