[Diabetes-Talk] dx com

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 10 22:11:04 UTC 2019

We are both visually impaired in our household and use Amazon every day. It
does present some challenges but is useable by visually impaired. Perhaps
someone in your state can assist with training.

Are you speaking about the Freestyle libre? The Patches I get are sold by
Amazon and made by a company called SimPatch.

Waterproof Patches I find come from CVS pharmacy. Perhaps other pharmacies
sell them as well.

The app you download comes from the App store (I have IOS), and is called
Librelink.

If you want Dexcom info, ask those users to post on the list.

Jeanette