[Diabetes-Talk] dx com

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 22:30:10 UTC 2019

I am totally blind and I have no problem ordering things from Amazon. I do know someone who chooses to call the disability services department that they have posted at the top of their page. He said they are very helpful in hunting for things and placing orders for him. If you have trouble finding that phone number, let me know. I will get it for you.

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone