[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom

Ed Worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:11:53 UTC 2019

Hey Jaimie,

You’re correct you still have to dismiss the alert from the iPhone. I wish that you could use the watch to dismiss the alert completely.

Several years ago they announced a feature with the watch that the transmitter could switch to using the watch only and I have been waiting for this feature. I don’t think it’s coming out now. That’s a shame as it would have been great when you don’t want to bring your phone with to work out or just need to accomplish things outside and don’t need the extra bulk of the phone. To me the watch app is a less distracting way to check your blood sugar then pulling out your phone.

Ed W.