[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 23:47:23 UTC 2019

I just have one comment about the watch. You are correct that if you are in Wi-Fi range, you don’t have to have your phone near you. However, you can’t dismiss an alarm with the watch unless they have changed that since I used mine last. You can only dismiss an alarm using your phone, which made me always have my phone near me! Good luck with it. I am sure you will like it for many of its features.

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone