[Diabetes-Talk] Must we fingerstick or is their new technology

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 14 19:31:41 UTC 2019

Debbie and I are thinking about asking our doctors for some kind of blood sugar monitoring device that doesn't rely on sticks. I gather from a brief look at the list that some folks like what is available and some don't. My understanding is that there are two competing devices. One seems to update more frequently and is more costly. The other updates once an hour or perhaps once every two hours but is less costly.

Can someone help with how close these devices are to the finger sticks and if you find them of value. If this has too often been covered on list, feel free to write me at
gwunder at earthlink.net.

Thanks.