[Diabetes-Talk] Must we fingerstick or is their new technology

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 19:51:02 UTC 2019

Hi Gary and Debby,
The Dexcom G6 is far superior of a Continuous Glucose Monitor than any other
on the United States market!  If you have Medicare the difference in cost
per month it should be only about $10 or less per month for each of you than
the Libra Patch.
The reason is because it will tell you in addition to your current reding if
you are rising, falling or constant every five minutes.
It is what I use.
Warmly, Joy