[Diabetes-Talk] Must we fingerstick or is their new technology

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 23:39:35 UTC 2019

Good evening Gary, Debbie and all.

I too, use the Dexcom as it is far, far superior to the Free Stykle Livre.  Sure, every technology has its quirks.  However, I’ve been happy with the Dexcom as one can get their readings every five minutes.  And as you get your reading, the device will let you know whether or not you’re steady, constant, falling slowly or rapidly, either way.  For the most part, I’ve been delighted with it.  Another thing that matters to me is the superior tech support that is available 24-7.  They will email you t racking numbers when replacement sensors or any other equipment is being shipped to you.  I, myself have had very little trouble with Dexcom.

I don’t know whether or not the two of you are insulin, however.   But, one of the criteria for either of these devices is that as per the “almighty medicare,” you must be administering at least three injections daily.  If you have any questions, just give me a shout.

Warmly,

Bernie

410-215-8587.

Sent from my iPhone