[Diabetes-Talk] G6 finally ordered

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 19:09:45 UTC 2019

  It's also accessible on the Android.  Although I have yet to see how
the G6 app performs.  But I've been using the G5 for a year, and it
works well with the app.  ALSO, my husband is aar to use both the
follow app people Clarity on his own phone to keep tabs on my sugars.
Which has been great, because that makes him feel comfortable.  Plus,
with my hearing loss, he tends to be the one to hear the low sugar
alarm in the middle of the night when they happen.  Hope this helps.
Doula