[Diabetes-Talk] travel and diabetes in public

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Feb 3 06:28:42 UTC 2019

Thanks again for letting me know.
I just can't keep putting money out for the insulin and have to pay
over $100 for that, then I will ask about the invoconna to change that
to a generic.
I am paying $300 for that, was told there was no generic when I know
there is something out there.
My friend got one, and she couldn't keep paying the price either.
Just nuts.