[Diabetes-Talk] cencr

Diana Cook diana56cook at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:59:43 UTC 2019

I do not totally depend on my cgm . finding it varies from fingerstick. I put cgm under my pillow while sleeping so it doesn’t  loose signal.  If my hs reading is less than 100, I eat a snack containing protein . I have been type 1 for 69 years; Dr. (and I) more afraid of lows than nocturnal highs.

Sent from my iPad