[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:03:19 UTC 2019

Hi Dar:

I  was reading through you message here to see where you came up with the idea that you had to have three injections per day?  You’re saying this came from your educator?  Hate to be the bearer of bad news.  Her statement is erroneous.  You must be declared “insulin Dependent.”  At any rate, if you call me when you’re up and around as our time zones are different, together, we will work this out for you.  As for training, Dexcom will be in charge of that part and they will see to it that somebody works with you.,

Warmly,

Bern

Sent from my iPhone