[Diabetes-Talk] OmniPod and Medtronic 530G

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Feb 7 05:00:19 UTC 2019

Many times you might need to go above doctor.
I have done that, keep moving up.
They will learn that you know how to make noise and it is time for her
to learn something from you.
If this doesn't work, then go to a different doctor who will listen to you.
This is one of the neat things about the group.
They want all of us to have the best long life we can have.
Blessings,