[Diabetes-Talk] OmniPod and Medtronic 530G

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:36:15 UTC 2019

Dar,

Alexa is what Amazon Echo's use; the device you have in your house that can
play music and you can ask it questions and stuff. I think you mean Syrie,
which is the voice on Apple devices like iPhones.

I still wouldn't trust Syrie on my phone to run medical devices. What
devices like pumps need are voice-over, which Apple has for iPhones but is
different than Syrie.