[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom update.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:32:15 UTC 2019

To play devil's advocate, it could also be Medicare's fault. Usually when
stuff like this happens to me, it's Medicare's fault. Not to say Dexcom
isn't the problem either, but Medicare ccan be shitty too. Pardon the
French.

BTW, I agree to wear Dexcom on the tummy, especially if smaller. I also
don't have a lot of real estate on my arms, plus, I'm an active mommy of 2,
so I'm concerned wearing on my arms, it could pull out. Although, my
6-year-old and 2-year-old love to look at my infusion set and Dexcom on my
tummy. They know to be careful, but it's cute that they will lift up my
shirt (at home only) and ask me questions about both, grin.