[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom update.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 06:00:53 UTC 2019

Doula,

I don't think placing the sensor on your tummy matters regardless of how
your stomach is. My tummy is flat, but the skin is loser from having kids. I
tend to place the sensors higher on my abdomen near my rib cage and obliques
so it's not too close to my waistband. And I haven't had problems with it.
Everyone has what works for them, so just providing suggestions. If the
sensor is on your stomach under your clothes, your dog may be less
interested in it too. My 2-year-old weighs 30 pounds and likes to climb all
over me and likes to be held a lot, and both my boys like to play a lot,
especially rough play, and on my stomach, it still holds tight, grin.