[Diabetes-Talk] Somebody ground me, please?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Feb 10 17:59:06 UTC 2019

Vincent, that's interesting. I'd heard about the change and mine just
automatically seemed to fall under part D. Which pump are you using these
days?
Thanks.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407