[Diabetes-Talk] 2019 NFB Legislative Priority

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 20:22:12 UTC 2019

Sandy,

Yes. And I agree, national has not done their job or lived up to expectations on this. This is why I think we need a large group of people that include Federationist and others who are not in the NFB to create a version of some mission we want and submit it to national and hound them until they make movement on it.