[Diabetes-Talk] 2019 NFB Legislative Priority

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Feb 10 19:18:25 UTC 2019

I am the backward one on the list ha,
where I am in contact with our reps here in Montana.
I do write in and ask questions.
I would be glad to send this to the state of Montana, letting them know
we also have problems need to be looked at it.
Do you want a bundle looked at first, or do you want pumps, then dex com.
Guide my way and I will do my best.