[Diabetes-Talk] more frustrations

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Feb 16 00:54:28 UTC 2019

Oh Doula, I'd give anything to know what is wrong with this company right
now. Every time I fight with them, someone says, no excuse for this, someone
else says, we have this process, someone else says, oh tomorrow, and on and
on till I want to punch someone. As for their quality control, ummm, isn't
that the wrong title anyway? I have no idea what they do over there other
than delay orders going out. They must be partying along with the people in
the returns department because now I'm being told it might take two more
months to give me my $260 back for the transmitter they incorrectly made me
buy. Frankly, I think everyone who has put up with them over the past few
months should receive a free box of sensors as compensation for their
nonsense and I've said that. Honestly, I want the phone number of the
company President. Haven't found it yet. I can't stand how casually they
tell us that our sensors will be late. I usually hand them some ridiculous
overly dramatic line like okay, if I die I'll just tell my family to call
you. I don't care any more. I just say whatever comes into my head. They've
earned that response. I can't even try to find a good place to write a
review online.
And of course, the crazy part is that I really love the product.
Unfortunately they know they have me there. I wish I could find out what
leveridge we have. I did threaten to report them to our attorney general's
fraud department once. That didn't bother anyone. Did you ever get hold of
your account manager? The number they gave me was wrong. And when I talked
to someone the next day they said, oh, he handles the Medicare accounts, not
yours. And then I found out that they never actually completed my benefits
check a month ago. I hope life at the factory is better than this.
I realize I'm not actually answering any of your questions but you sure have
company here. If I get any new brain storms, I'll surely post them here.
Hang in there and please accept my e-hug.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407