[Diabetes-Talk] more frustrations

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:22:02 UTC 2019

Hi Veronica,
 Since they called me on Monday to say I could place my order, I never
tried calling the person they gave me a number for. But how do they
expect to keep customers with such crappy customer service? I mean I
know as blind people we don't have a ton of choice, which sucks. And
I'm with you, the product when it works is great. But at this point,
I'm going to have to go for at least a week without it. I'm sure they
hide whatever information we could use for making some kind of
complaint. I'm hoping on Monday, the lady who's filling in for my
Diabetes educater will have some better news for me. If she can get me
some spares, I'll be a happy camper. If not, well then I'll have to
put up with waiting for who knows how long. If I could figure out how
to dupe Test support into getting me another sensor I'd go that route.
Because every time I've had a fail, they've done great at
replacements. Ah well, thanks for the hug, and I guess I'll do my best
to be patient and not kill my lungs by screaming my head off. Thanks
for the commiseration.
Doula