[Diabetes-Talk] more frustrations

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:40:55 UTC 2019

 Thanks Jude for this advice. Funny thing was yesterday the guy I was
talking with said he was sitting right next to the lady who I talked
with the day before. And that she gave me accurate information. That
what was subsequently being dealt with hadn't popped up yet the day
before. Which would indicate to me that their system is just not all
that well streamlined. And at this point, I'm not even sure who I
would complain too. Which is a problem within itself. Hopefully
whatever is going on gets dealt with the beginning of this coming week
and the darn things will get shipped out.
Doula