[Diabetes-Talk] re hers the info on the freestyle libre presentation scheduled for tonight

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:37:47 UTC 2019

Thanks a bunch Gary!  I plan on checking in there myself.  I’ve gotten a lot of calls asking about it.  But, being a Dexcom user and not having any personal experience with the Livre, it can’t hurt to plug in and ask questions.

ZI didn’t know about this other outfit.  Hadn’t heard of it and after seeing that others had, makes me feel better about the whole thing.  The thing that made me skiddish is that someone else had personally sent me a strange criptic message and then claimed it was a scam.

Have a great day.

Bern

Sent from my iPhone