[Diabetes-Talk] what am I doing wrong?

Amber Wallenstein amber.wallens at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 14:54:30 UTC 2019

I got my meter on Sunday. Sunday and yesterday I did OK with it.  Today, however, no matter what I do it says my blood sample is not enough.  It beeps like it’s going to test, and does it really quickly like I got enough of a sample on the strip but no matter what it won’t do a reading.  I know there is plenty of blood because I can feel it on my skin.
Is something defective or am I doing something wrong?  Like I said I did fine yesterday.
I am finding the meter super frustrating to be honest.  But I want to be able to use it successfully when needed.
Amber