[Diabetes-Talk] what am I doing wrong?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 1 15:25:57 UTC 2019

Ultimately the A1C measure is the gold standard measure.  If possible
please make sure your doctor knows how to get your readings from your
meter.  This is important since it will then be possible for them to
compare your readings against the A1C measure and if the two of them are
in line or way out of line.  If they're in line, you're getting close to
accurate or accurate readings.  If those are way out of line then you're
having problems getting good readings with that meter.