[Diabetes-Talk] what am I doing wrong?

sandi sjryan2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 01:46:04 UTC 2019

The blood doesn’t need to drip through the air. You need to carefully place the strip and touch your finger so the blood goes into the strip, and then not move it (for instance, don’t rake the strip across the finger), which smears the strip. Like Bridgit, I find it best to pick up the meter and bring it to the finger I’ve poked so that I move that finger around as little as possible.

Sandi

Sent from Mail for Windows 10