[Diabetes-Talk] what am I doing wrong?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 1 18:40:11 UTC 2019

The educators aren't doing a satisfactory job of it otherwise this type
of traffic wouldn't be on this list after a client had worked with them
for a while.  So that sighted assistance is of limited use at best.  As
for be my eyes, a volunteer can tell a user what is going on at the time
the user connects with them which likely will vary a little from day to
day.  Becoming used to the variability and noting what activities
preceeded a reading may for some people start to put some kind of useful
data set together.  If this happened I can then expect that to happen
For the record, I've never met or worked with a diabetes educator myself
I came into this the hard way.