[Diabetes-Talk] what am I doing wrong?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:22:40 UTC 2019

Amber,

Oh, good. Glad you had a better time testing. Yes, often insurance providers don't want to cover talking glucometers, which is Ludacris, but if an endo writes a script and a letter detailing why you need it, they usually do it. But I understand being tired and just wanting to go home without anymore drama. And yes, there are diabetes education classes. Most hospitals and clinics provide them. Just ask your endo, if you have one.