[Diabetes-Talk] which meter is right

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Jan 5 01:28:20 UTC 2019

Jimp on the why wagon.
Mine is reading 25 numbers different.
I looked at it this way, it takes a day for the libre to catch on to
your body what is the word Ed where are you,
ways.
I take the reading from the meter and add 25 in my mind, so that I
don't have to stick all of the time.
Twice now it said that I have lows, and took finger stick to learn that
wasn't quite so.
I am thinking I need to go some where on the app to put down for a low
so there will always be a reading.
I know this will work out well.
So far mine has stayed where I put it with the same tape.
Wishing you the best.