[Diabetes-Talk] which meter is right

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 00:39:08 UTC 2019

Good evening everyone!! Amber, I would like to address you in my comments, here. Many people make this fatal mistake. They test every meter they have just see what their blood sugars are. No 2 m will ever measure the same reading. You will not get the same numbers from every meter. You could test two times in a row with the same meter and you won’t get the same number. Just the way it is. Unfortunately  The only way you will ever get perfect, exact numbers, is if you test in the lab. Not everyone of us has a lab to our disposal. So, our meters are the best thing. So, it’s the worst the steak you can make is to compare your meter us. None of them compare. That’s the way it is.  Please know, my friend, I am not trying to yell at you or say that you have done anything wrong. A lot of us have been there. Done that. I just wanted to let you know that this is the case and has been since the beginning of time.  Have a great evening.

Bern

Sent from my iPhone