[Diabetes-Talk] trying a new meter

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Jan 10 03:13:42 UTC 2019

Wow! That's pretty cool. Remind me of the meter's name again, please? Enjoy
that feeling of independence and success. Yay!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407