[Diabetes-Talk] trying a new meter

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:41:48 UTC 2019

  I believe that if you didn't use the meter with the app, then you'd
need someone sighted to read it.  Eileen, I'm jealous.  I'm still
using a Braille Sense U2 and would love to get my hands on a Blr note
Touch.  I would think that the app would work with the tablet.  And
that's correct, once the educater help me get it paired, I was able to
use it on my own.  And my phone reads the information that gets
tranferred from the meter.  Just like with the Dexcom, where the app
grabs the info from the transmitter via Bluetooth and that's how it
ends up being accessible.