[Diabetes-Talk] trying a new meter

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Jan 10 14:03:06 UTC 2019

Hi Doula,

Thanks for the information on the AcuCheck Guide. I plan on looking into the cost & if insurance might cover the strips for it. I am wondering though if it works with an IPhone since that is the phone I use. I mentioned the Touch since its the only Android device I have, but if its a matter of pairing to a smart phone then I would think it should be able to work with an Apple IPhone as well. Of course I don’t own the meter so don’t know for sure but am just guestimating.

Thanks again.

Eileen