[Diabetes-Talk] trying a new meter

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:10:38 UTC 2019

 This morning I ran into a couple issues. One is if I'm not getting
blood out to put on the strip I still need help. Between circulation
problems sometimes, and just not having the strength all the time to
really squeeze, sometimes it's better to just let someone else do that
for me. Also, I don't know how long it takes to time out if you don't
give it blood. The other problem I had was that it got out of where it
needed to be to transfer the reading to my phone. So my husband had to
get it back to the right place. So, if it stays in the right place,
and I can get blood on the strip, it works well. Certainly not a
perfect solution. If the meter could somehow have speech, or some way
to communicate some of this, that would help. I still have my autocode
if I need to go back to using that.