[Diabetes-Talk] Accu Chek Guide.

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 05:24:15 UTC 2019

  Here's what I can tell you about my use with the guide.  It says in
the app that you need someone from your clinic to help you set it up.
Which my Diabetes educater did.  She had to enter the code, because I
was too slow and it kept timeing out on me.  As for doing the testing,
I've been able to do it on my own.  Most of the time anyways.  And I'm
sure I've lost Bluetooth connection because I don't carry the meter
with me.  But it records the date and time when I do a reading and it
get transerred.  Keep in mind though, that I am an Android user, so
don't know how this will work with an Iphone.  There were a couple
times where it got hung up somewhere else and didn't automatically do
the transfer.  And I did need a sighted person to fix that for me.  As
for the NFB testing things for accessibility, isn't there a specific
committee right now for dealing with medical equipment?  Also, this is
a consumer organization.  If you want something done, you either have
to do it, or talk to the right people to help you do it.  That's just
how it is.