[Diabetes-Talk] Accu Chek Guide.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:32:04 UTC 2019

As far as the NFB "testing" devices, as of now, when it comes to medical
equipment, likely it will rely on a group like DAN to do this. Neither the
NFB or KNFB are in the business of dealing with medical devices. The NFB has
drafted legislation supporting accessibility with medical devices, but last
I knew, it dropped that portion of the bill. A year ago, give or take, HQ
was asking us for personal experiences on the lack of accessibility with
diabetic devices, but I don't know if anything came of this; I've not heard
anything further.