[Diabetes-Talk] acu chek guide

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 15 22:26:41 UTC 2019

I got into the meter and I probably hit several wrong buttons by now.
a square button on right side with strip port facing me is one of them and
there seem to be four buttons on top two horizontal bars at top and bottom
of display and two dots to left and right of display.  Instructions on app
say to press start button long enough for bluetooth symbol to appear.
Probably by then the meter will send a code.
I'm leaving the meter alone for a few and need to know which one of those
is the start button.  My guess is the data port is an android connection.