[Diabetes-Talk] acu chek pairing interface

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:49:40 UTC 2019

 Bridget, were you aiming that question at me? I do have a Dexcom G5
be still have to callibrate. I think I already wrote about this. When
I asked for a prior auth for a Prodigy Voice since my insurance only
covers the autocdoe, this was what my Diabete educater suggested I
try. Whenever you try something new, you can run into snags. She
didn't say I had to do  it, just asked me to try it out. So, that's
what I'm doing. It appears to be more accurate than my Autocode. I
tend to have to get a lot of sighted assistance because of my
arthritis issues, so I'm used to relying on someone else to help with
medical care. I have a ton of different medical issues due to my
genetic syndrome. A lot of the time, I'm able to test with this on my
own and get the data to transfer to my phone. But everyone is going to
make their own choice based on what they are comfortable with.