[Diabetes-Talk] acu chek pairing interface

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 03:19:45 UTC 2019

LOL! Agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Veronica
Elsea via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:54 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Veronica Elsea <veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] acu chek pairing interface

I was just going to say, think I'll stick with my G6, where I do a couple of
finger sticks every ten days. I have enough tech frustration keeping up with
the pump and the Dexcom and I don't want that much fuss over a meter. If a
meter takes that much work, by golly it had better pair with my pump and
automatically figure out my BG readings so that the pump can automatically
react. In other words, I go about my life and do nothing. <grin> Yep!
Getting lazy. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407