[Diabetes-Talk] acu chek pairing interface

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Jan 16 13:44:13 UTC 2019

An iphone keyboard interface exists in which buttons have to be double
tapped but codes do not.  With that interface, you put your finger on a
number and lift it off and the number is entered, if that's the wrong
number just move your finger onto the right number and lift it.  Makes
use of iPhone keyboard when I don't have bluetooth keyboard connected
lots easier.